The purpose of the Parkway Christian Preschool Handbook is to provide unity among our families, students and staff. We do this bringing honor and glory to God. By uniting our families and staff in Jesus Christ, we are better able to reach the excellence for which we strive. This handbook also serves as a means to orient our families to the policies and procedures of Parkway Christian Preschool (PCPS), and provides the framework for working together.
The mission of Parkway Christian School is to create a community among our students, parents, staff and the church. This community provides a sound academic education integrated with a Christian view of God and the world.
Parkway Christian Preschool Strives to:
• Create a community among our students, parents, staff, and church
• Meet each child’s social, emotional, and spiritual needs
• Teach children to treat each other with love, respect, and kindness through good examples
• Build confidence, independence, and a sense of responsibility
• Give each child the academic, motor, and language building blocks needed for a successful future
• Foster a Christ-likeness in character and conduct
Parkway Christian Preschool is designed for families who desire a faith-based introduction to education for their children in a loving environment. Parkway Christian Preschool does not discriminate based on race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, gender or disabilities in its administration of policies.